Three convenient locations to better serve you and your pets!
Minocqua 715-356-3269 Fax 715-356-9205
Eagle River 715-479-6992 Fax 715-479-5889
Manitowish Waters 715-543-2860 Fax 715-543-2861
Your pet's health and well being are very important to us and we will take every step to give your pet the best possible care.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Like everyone in the U.S. and around the world, Northwoods Animal Hospital is paying close attention to the COVID-19 pandemic. During these uncertain times, it’s more important than ever to come together to make sure everyone stays SAFE & HEALTHY!
Northwoods Animal Hospital will remain open and is operating under our normal business hours for appointments and surgeries:
- In an effort to keep our clients and staff healthy, please do not come into the clinic. ALL SERVICES WILL BE CURB-SIDE. If you are ill and your pet needs medical attention, please call and we will make every effort to find a safe way to see your pet.
- Please call ahead for prescriptions, food and product refills to minimize your wait time.
- Please limit the number of people riding along for your pet’s appointment.
- We ask that you remain in the parking lot for the duration of your entire appointment to better assist you.
Rest assured we are taking these extra precautions to ensure the health
and well-being of our clients and staff.
Northwoods Animal Hospital is a full service animal hospital. We focus on preventive care as well as emergency cases and less urgent medical, surgical, and dental issues. Our Veterinarians are experienced in all types of conditions and treatments.
We have a number of resources for you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. Browse around and look at our articles and pet videos. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention. If you want to ask a question call 715-356-3269 or email us and we'll promptly get back to you. Our Minocqua, Manitowish Waters, and Eagle River veterinary offices are very easy to get to, and you can find directions on our Contact Us page.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our veterinary practice and the services we offer.
We welcome your comments and suggestions.
Please contact us for all your pet health care needs.
After regular business hours and on holidays: Guardian Vets is here!
We have partnered withto provide you complimentary after care support. If you have a question about your pet after hours simply call our practice and you will have access to a veterinary professional.
We are pleased to provide after hours emergency consultations from a licensed veterinary professional. These individuals will help to determine whether or not a trip to the Emergency Vet is necessary. To reach one of our on-call professionals:
- Call our main number: 715-356-3269
- Follow the prompts to automatically be connected to a licensed veterinary professional who will triage the emergency. No sitting on hold, no leaving a message with a service, and no cost to you!
Many times, our on-call veterinary professional can help prevent unnecessary late night trips to the ER, and will assist you with scheduling an appointment with the Northwoods Animal Hospital at your earliest convenience.
If the on-call veterinary professional determines you need to see a vet immediately, you will be connected with one of our veterinarians or triaged to one of the Emergency Hospitals we recommend for 24 hour patient care.
At Northwoods Animal Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.